#269 Levi Morgan Signature Series with Blade-Lock Technology
: Levi Morgan Signature Series
Levi Morgan #269 125 Grain 2.5 Inch with Blade Lock Technology
Engineered to the demanding specifications of Levi Morgan, the world’s most renowned archer, the NEW #269 blends unprecedented broadhead technology with field point accuracy. The unique arced blade design reduces blade resistance after entry, retaining greater arrow momentum and delivering increased pass-through performance. The reinforced ribbed ferrule delivers up to 20% greater strength and rigidity. The #269 also includes Swhacker’s popular Blade-Lock Technology, allowing the expandable blades to be locked in the closed position so hunters can practice with the exact broadhead they will be using in the field; it’s finetuning at its finest. The #269 is 1-inch in flight and 2.5-inches after penetration.
NEW for 2020, the #269 supports Swhacker’s unique Hunt-Ready Plug system, an alternative method to the current shrink bands, to keep blades closed during hunting applications. Hunt-Ready Plugs can be used with models #200, #261, and #269.
- 125 grain, 2-blade, 2.5-inch cutting diameter
- Reinforced ribbed ferrule, built from anodized aircraft aluminum, delivers up to 20% greater strength and rigidity.
- Arced stainless steel .032” blade design, reduces resistance, helps retain arrow momentum and delivers greater penetration and pass-through performance
- Blade-Lock Technology allows the expandable blades to be locked in the closed position for practice purposes.
- NEW! Hunt-Ready Plug System
- Slice Twice! Swhacker’s legendary wing blade design cuts through the first layer of hide, bone and fat, causing the NEW arced blades to deploy internally to deliver lethal damage to vital organs. This two-slice technology assures greater retained momentum and a higher percentage of pass-through shots.